Chorus Connection is Hiring a SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Chorus Connection is looking to hire a “Sales Development Representative” to help us build relationships with choral leaders across the country. Put your passion for the arts, excellent communication skills, research savviness, and OCD data management abilities to the test.
This job is perfect for someone who desires a flexible work schedule, and could be crafted as a part-time or full-time position depending on the candidate.
While this job description is written to give you a sense of what the job may entail, every role at Chorus Connection is tailored to the person we hire. We encourage you to apply if you are passionate about the choral arts and motivated to revolutionize arts management, even if your skills don’t perfectly match this position.
Accepting applications through March 18, 2018.
Ideal Candidate Will
- Express a passion for the performing arts; a choral enthusiast preferred
- Love data as much as they love choir; preferably has hands-on experience with a CRM (such as HubSpot)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a love for helping people solve challenges
- Understand the inbound sales methodology or is willing to learn and even feign excitement over it
- Be a research savage
- Motivate themselves and not require hand-holding
A Day in the Life
- Build relationships and network with choir nerds to learn more about their choral programs
- Identify their challenges and help provide solutions
- Conduct additional research on choruses and contacts and document that research in our CRM
- Weekly check-ins with sales/marketing teams
- Sing with the Chorus Connection employee choir “The ChoCo Puffs”
Perks and Pay
- Salary is negotiable
- Flexible hours, schedule, and location
- Work with other cool choir geeks
We are a 100% remote team. In this position, you will have the ability to work from anywhere in the U.S.
Director of Marketing, Chorus Connection
Interests: puppies, scuba diving, sailing, choir
Founder & CEO, Chorus Connection
Interests: jigsaw puzzles, computer programming, choir, musical theater, dancing, giggling
Send Your Resume
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com including any relevant work experience as well as choral, musical, or arts administration experience. Please tell us your voice part so we can judge you accordingly (kidding…kind of). Resumes including pictures of Tori’s interests above may be given top priority.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Chorus Connection does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
Additional job postings can be found here.